Work at Home Team Forum Index Work at Home Team
We help you grow your home business

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yes, Another One in SiteProNews

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work at Home Team Forum Index -> Free Articles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Yes, Another One in SiteProNews Reply with quote

I am so excited today! I just saw that I had another article published in sitepronews today... http://www.sitepronews.com/archives/2005/jan/5.html

If it goes anything like last time then this is going to bring hundreds to thousands of visitors to my site over the next couple days. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Dang, I am just about done will all my changes to my site. I wish I would have had them uploaded for this.

OK, that's all for my rant. It's not important to anyone else really but I certainly enjoy it, so I had to post it.

Last edited by Trent Brownrigg on Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
chaz brothers
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by chaz brothers on Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
omeomi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Trent...

exactly HOW do you submit an article there? I've looked at it a couple of times but see no link for submission.
Al
User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Trent
Al here, glad to meet you. You will probably be seeing a lot of dumb questions from me out there. I'm just glad I have people like you to answer them. Cool
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
exactly HOW do you submit an article there? I've looked at it a couple of times but see no link for submission.

You can't submit to them. They somehow find them elsewhere. I have never heard where and I don't think anyone really knows for sure.

I have seen talk on the warrior forum about people writing and trying to get in SiteProNews for years with no success. So, I am assuming nobody knows where they get their articles from because if anyone would know it would be a Warrior.

I submit mine to every site on the list here on our forum. I am only about halfway done submitting so they obviously got it from one of the sites on the top half of our list.

I am guessing they go to places like goarticles.com and articlecity.com and the bigger article directories like that (can't think of more right now).

Quote:
Al here, glad to meet you. You will probably be seeing a lot of dumb questions from me out there. I'm just glad I have people like you to answer them.

Glad to me you too Al. There is no such thing as a dumb question so ask away!
Maggie Mae
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You go Trent! Very Happy

Maggie Mae Wink
chaz brothers
Super User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="omeomi"]
Quote:
exactly HOW do you submit an article there? I've looked at it a couple of times but see no link for submission..

[quote="Trent Brownrigg"]
Quote:
You can't submit to them. They somehow find them elsewhere. I have never heard where and I don't think anyone really knows for sure..

I contacted the management of site pro news to verify my information was correct and here was the response:

Guidelines for submitting articles to SiteProNews are as follows:

1. Articles should be of interest to webmasters and/or site owners. Some areas of interest to this audience are site submission, promotion, ranking, design, development and e-commerce. Articles that are self-serving and focus only on a particular service or product will not be published.

2. Articles should be approximately 800 to 1,100 words in length and should be submitted in text format. Maximum line length is 65 characters.

3. Articles should be accompanied with a short one paragraph
(5 to 6 lines) bio of the writer with links to the writer's email address and/or web site. Short promotional blurbs may be included in the bio.

4. Articles can be sent to: info@sitepronews.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
omeomi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go CHAZ.....thanks!
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Chaz! I have seen many people ask how to submit to SPN and I have never seen anyone be able to answer it. You just did!

Thanks,
Trent
jsad1
Super User

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Chas!!!

Joe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work at Home Team Forum Index -> Free Articles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: