Work at Home Team Forum Index Work at Home Team
We help you grow your home business

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

your sfi tools (email)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work at Home Team Forum Index -> Executive Affiliates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dollarsfordan
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:21 pm    Post subject: your sfi tools (email) Reply with quote

Dear WAHT team thank you for your welcoming new EA email Recieved today. 01/09/06. I only wish your tools were free!!! Gentelmen when does the bleeding stop. I have put out $29.95 a month and intended to continue this membership to IHABE to get the 10 svp monthly. I have put out $40.00 for ppc's with goclick.com which will only last for 40 days before that will have to be funded again. Because This forum advised my it was important to drive traffic to my gateways. I have written my free ads to drive more traffic to my gateways. Because Im new or niave andas excited to get my new business off and running! Your email today with its title and login/password info. Tank you, but the tools cost money again more money. I WANT TO MAKE MONEY GENTELMEN!! Sorry for shouting but wanted to make sure you heard me!! If you truly want to be successful in your endeavors you will find that honesty is the best and only policy! From the beginning If SFI would have told me your going to need x amount of dollars to be successfull in this endeavor. I would not be as discouraged as I am right now. But I suppose you would lose to many possibilities of prospects. So we get 10lbs. of sugar and now the medicine comes and it is bitter. So now Im looking at another $100++ dollars to the tally. It would also be nice to know why Im being asked for $euro's? Are we all in europe? I had to look up a dollar euro converter, and the news was not good! So gentelmen my question is what is next! How much more money am I expected to pump into the endeavor before I see a dollar back? Thank you no more tools or login information to give you money. please!!! Crying or Very sad Sad Sad
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you ever been given free money? I doubt it unless it was a little bit from maybe your parents or something!

Do you expect to come online and just be handed money simply because you signed up for a business? I don't think so!

Go anywhere online or offline and ask anyone who has a successful business how much it cost them. I bet everyone says they had to spend a lot of time and quite a bit of money to get their business to where it is now.

If you want to make money without spending any then you need to get another job. If you want to build a business then you need to put in the time and money needed to make that business a success.

No, it doesn't have to be a lot. There are many ways you can build a successful business cheaply but you will not do it for free.

It took me almost 3 years of working on my business every minute I had and thousands of dollars to get where I am now. It may not take you that long or cost you as much... or it may be even harder for you. Everyone is different.

However, I can tell you now that it was all worth it. I now make a very good income all from my home computer and I don't have to spend nearly as much time on it anymore.

The decision is yours. It takes time, desire, persistence, hard work, and money... but it can be done!

A similar discussion to this one took place on a different forum I visit frequently. You can read what people had to say here:
http://biz-whiz.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-4888--.html
dollarsfordan
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: dear trent Reply with quote

I do not expect to get something for nothing. But maybe I just expect to be given all the facts upfront. color me nutty but thats me. I do not like to go off half cocked. get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can I succed without all the information. what is the bottom line. I cannot be prepared without having what I need. It would seem I struck a raw nerve well I sincerly apologize for that. But I still don't have an answer how much do I need????????
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It would seem I struck a raw nerve well I sincerly apologize for that.

No need to apologize to me. I am just here to help. You didn't strike a nerve, I was just trying to tell you like it is.

Quote:
But I still don't have an answer how much do I need????????

There are no raw figures. Everyone spends different amounts. Depends on how you market, what you use for a website/hosting, domains, memberships, if you want to purchase other tools, or ebooks, or hundreds of other things that could cost you money.

Minimum for an online business in general... I would say expect to spend somewhere around $100 per month. That estimation is just for membership expenses, website/hosting/domain, autoresponder, and a little bit for marketing.

As for SFI... it costs about $30 per month to stay EA. If you want the WAHT hosting then you already got the email for how much that is. I don't remember what it is anymore because I always pay in advance. Other than that it is whatever you can spend for marketing and if you want to get an autoresponder and any other tools.

When it all comes down to it I suppose you could get away with just the $30 per month it costs to stay EA then do everything else for free. Your chances of success would be GREATLY diminished and it would take much longer but it can and has been done... but I wouldn't try it personally.
dollarsfordan
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: just so I understand? Reply with quote

I believe what you are telling is simply this. If you want to succed play along. Is this correct? Crying or Very sad
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No that is not what I am saying. You don't have to play along. You have work hard.

Yes, it is best to follow someone who has already had success and can help you along but you can run your business however you want. Everyone does it differently. There are different systems for each program and each leader in any given program will typically have their own systems as well.

For me personally I found someone with a great plan (Tina from WAHT) and followed her. It worked for me and has for MANY others as well. Now that I am also in other businesses I find someone who has a good plan and I follow them. Sometimes I make my own plan for others to follow if I happen to be one of the top leaders.

Whether you follow the path set out by SFI and Tina or you go to some other business and follow their path, or you make your own path you will still have to put in just as much time, effort, and money.

I don't know what else you want me to say. That is just the way it is.

If you don't believe me then go ask someone else. They will tell you the same thing. If you choose to follow someone that tells you it is going to be really easy and you won't have to spend any money then the best of luck to you because I can tell you with 99.9999% certainly they are lying to you and probably trying to scam you.
dollarsfordan
User

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject: okay! okay! Reply with quote

I think I get it. But what I don't have is a detailed plan to follow. I am not the brightest light bulb on the block I admit that. Is it possible to get a step by step plan. #1 do this #2 do that etc. etc. It can be difficult to follow someone when you do not now the direction to go? Given it takes hard work ( not afraid of that) money ( don't have alot of that) time (plenty of that). just point me in the right direction. or are you telling me I have to find my own way?
Trent Brownrigg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, you don't have to make your own way. In fact, I wouldn't recommend making your own way. It's much better and tends to be easier to follow those who have already paved the path. But be sure to add your own twist to things. You never know what you will come up with.

Here is a post that should help you:
http://www.waht.net/help/viewtopic.php?t=1340

Also, Here is exactly what I send to new affiliates who ask how to get started:

Here are my recommend steps for you to get started on the right foot…

1) Log into the resource center www.sfimg.com and Complete Smart Start. To find Smart Start, you will see the link on the left hand column that says “training”... it’s in there along with a bunch of other information to go over.

2) Complete the "next step training" and some of the other training at the resource center.

3) Browse around the resource center to familiarize yourself with everything and go through as much of the training and resources as you can.

4) Write down any questions you have while doing the above steps.

5) Visit our team forum www.waht.net/help and browse around "getting started" section.

This forum was created by our group leader exclusively for our team. It is the best resource available to you for getting started and for long term success.

I highly recommend you visit the forum everyday or as often as you can. You can ask any questions you have there. Pretty much all of our most successful team members go to the forum quite often.

I am a moderator there so you can usually find me there at least 5 times per day. All of our team members are very friendly and helpful so you will really enjoy it.

6) You will be getting quite a few emails from SFI and your upline leaders. It can be a lot to take in all at once so I recommend you save them or print them and refer to them at your own pace.

7) Become EA and start promoting.

8) Our group leader also has a very good Website package available to all EA members of our team.

I won't go into detail about it right now because you have a lot of information to go over as it is. However, I will tell you that it is an awesome package and I highly recommend it. Just ask and I will tell you anything you want to know about it.

9) Read through this post carefully: http://www.waht.net/help/viewtopic.php?t=2555

10) Ask any and all questions you have to me and/or the team forum.

I am here to help you with everything you need so don't hesitate to contact me and definitely be sure to utilize the forum for all your learning needs.

Dedicated to your success,
Trent Brownrigg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work at Home Team Forum Index -> Executive Affiliates All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: