Work at Home Team Forum Index Work at Home Team
We help you grow your home business

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2005 Follow-Up Letters

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SFIKimC
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:05 pm    Post subject: 2005 Follow-Up Letters Reply with quote

First email I would send to a Prospect during Week 1:

Subject of email: Welcome New SFI Prospect

Hi THEIRFIRSTNAME!

My name is YOURNAME and I am your SFI Sponsor once you opt-in.

Congrats on finding the best home based business on the web!

All you have left to do is confirm your position as an SFI affliate. SFI should have sent you an email with the confirmation link, but if you didn't receive it please go here http://www.sfimarketing.com/Member/help.html and enter the email address that you registered with.

On December 1st, SFI announced a new compensation plan, once you opt-in you can read all about it.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.

To your success!
YOURNAME

---------------------------------------------

First email I would send to a Affiliate:

Subject of email: Welcome New SFI Affiliate

Hi THEIRFIRSTNAME!

Welcome to SFI and to the Team. My name is YOURNAME and I am your SFI Sponsor.

You can register and learn quite a bit from our Team Forum. Your questions will be answered quickly and accurately by experienced Team Leader's who are moderators: http://www.waht.net/help/

The very first thing you should do is to complete SmartStart. This has to be done first because then you will have access to view your SFI gateways and other sites. http://www.sfimarketing.com/SmartStart/

After you complete SmartStart, e-mail me with any questions you have.

The new compensation plan takes effect on January 1, 2005 and ONLY affiliates who are EA/MIQ IN DECEMBER 2004 will be in the FIRST PLACEMENT of affiliates in the new T-NET matrix.

Welcome to the Team.
YOURNAME

---------------------------------------------

Email I would send to a Smart Start Grad:

Subject of email: Congratulations Smart Start Grad!

Hi THEIRFIRSTNAME!

Congratulations for completing SmartStart.

Visit out team forum at http://www.waht.net/help and read through some of the posts for new affiliates in the "Getting Started" section.

Learn about how to become an Executive Affiliate (EA) at: http://www.sfimg.com/MIQ

The new compensation plan for SFI is a "big change" and is truly exciting for new affiliates. In order to be placed in a good position in the new 2x12 matrix (the most effective matrix plan there is) you MUST be EA before December 31!

You can easily become EA in December by simply GIVING a 10 SVP magazine as a Christmas gift this year to a friend or relative, join IAHBE, get a bottle of the Veriuni Liquid Vitamins, or buy some Cleaning Products to clean your own home.

Please email me with any questions you may have.

Thanks,
YOURNAME

Last edited by SFIKimC on Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:28 am; edited 3 times in total
jsad1
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kim you are awesome. Thanks so much for all your effort

Joe
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chuck Rudesill
User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim,

Joe is right you are Awesome!

What a help for people like me who have such a hard time coming up with something to say to our people.

Keep up the Great Work!

Chuck Very Happy
begle
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, Kim.

I'm just curious, do we as a team agree on using the word "matrix"? since SFI doesn't seem to be using it...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
SFIKimC
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can substitute the work Network for Matrix if you want Very Happy
Maggie Mae
Super User

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim,

I need to send out an email to a new affiliate and you are the letter writing guru Cool . I made changes to your "Smart Start" letter. Can you look it over and see if I need to change anything or add to it?

What do you think?
Kim wrote:

Quote:
Email I would send to a Smart Start Grad:

Subject of email: Congratulations Smart Start Grad!

Hi THEIRFIRSTNAME!

Visit out team forum at http://www.waht.net/help and read through some of the posts for new affiliates in the "Getting Started" section.

Learn about how to become an Executive Affiliate (EA) at: http://www.sfimg.com/MIQ

The new compensation plan for SFI is a "big change" and is truly exciting for new affiliates. In order to be placed in a good position in the new 2x12 matrix (the most effective matrix plan there is) you MUST be EA before December 31!

You can easily become EA in December by simply GIVING a 10 SVP magazine as a Christmas gift this year to a friend or relative, join IAHBE, get a bottle of the Veriuni Liquid Vitamins, or buy some Cleaning Products to clean your own home.

Thanks,
YOURNAME

My changes:

Quote:
Hi !

Visit our team forum at http://www.waht.net/help and read through some of the posts for new affiliates in the "Getting Started" section.

The new compensation plan for SFI is a "big change" and is truly exciting for new affiliates. You will be placed in the new 2x12 matrix (the most effective matrix plan there is) for 30 days from the date you joined to give you time to evaluate the plan.You then need to become an EA to keep your position in the matrix. Learn about how to become an Executive Affiliate (EA) at:

http://www.sfimg.com/MIQ

Thanks

anyone else with an opinion on this is appreciated.

Maggie Mae Wink
omeomi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One correction

To learn about becoming Executive Affiliate (there is no longer an MIQ status) go to

http://www.sfimg.com/EA
Maggie Mae
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Omeomi.

Maggie Mae Wink
LH Wood
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim/Omeomi/Anyone??

I've been back and forth with e-mails with Akis about follow ups and Akis suggested that I start/continue the thread about 2005 follow up e-mails here.

We now know a lot more (or maybe we're just more confused) about T-Net than we did in December and some things (like SVP for smart start) have changed or different incentive have been added.

I've been trying to incorporate some of these "new" things into follow up e-mails but have been hitting a wall as I try to decide how many e-mails to send given the amount that SFI is sending out to new folks. If I spread the info out into several e-mails over a couple of weeks it's in more manageable chunks vs. one or two e-mails that are overloaded with info.

Basically I'm not happy with either idea which is what started my conversation with Akis. As this is something that all of us are facing Akis thought I should bring it here.

I'd really appreciate some feedback on this as there's always great discussions here.
SFIKimC
Super User

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well first I would say long emails seem to confuse the new folks as it is too much info all at once, so I would break it up.

Give us a sample of what you have so far and who you are planning to send it too and we can help.
urwellwisherm
New User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Is there any automatic follow tools Reply with quote

Is there any automatic follow tools Which we can use to follow up our affiliates.

Please let me know if there any such tools
jack2003
Super User

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aweber is a good autoresponder but its not much good unless you are getting lots of regular leads
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Work at Home Team Forum Index -> Follow-Ups All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: